Your ordered products will be delivered Monday - Friday. An order that has been submitted on a Danish public holiday will be processed the next working day following the public holiday.
Please note that we only ship to home or office addresses - not to P.O. boxes.
The carrier will need a signature when delivering the parcel. It can be from you or from another person at the same address e.g. a family member or a receptionist.
Please expect longer delivery time during sale
Country of delivery: Finland
|Delivery method||Delivery time||Cost|
|Standard||3-6 business days||8,00 €|
|Express||1-2 business days||20,00 €||Always charged|
If you choose standard delivery, your order will be delivered by PostNord to a pick-up point near your address. You will be informed of the pick-up point by email or text message at the time the parcel is ready for collection. The courier will keep the parcel for 10 calendar days before returning it to us as undelivered.
You can also choose to have the order delivered swiftly to an address of your preference. In this case you may choose express delivery and your order will be delivered by UPS. If you are not available at the time of delivery, UPS will make a 2nd and a 3rd delivery attempt. If you fail to receive your order after all three attempts, the parcel will be returned to us. Contact information for UPS will be included in the delivery slip. Please contact UPS directly to arrange a delivery time for any redelivery attempt.
Tracking your order
Once your order has been shipped you will receive a shipping confirmation with a tracking link. You can also log into your account and click "My Orders". Here you will be able to see the status of your order.
If you do not have an account, you are welcome to contact Customer Care who will do their best to inform you about your order status.
Countries we deliver to
We currently ship to the following countries:
- Austria (excl. Riezlern)
- Denmark (excl. Faroe Islands and Greenland)
- Finland (excl. Aland Islands)
- France (excl. Guadeloupe, French Guiana, Martinique, Réunion, Mayotte, Monaco, Saint Pierre, Wallis and the Futuna Islands, and New Caledonia)
- Germany (excl. Island Helgoland, and area of Busingen)
- Italy (excl. Campione d’Italia, Livigno, San Marino and Vatican City)
- Netherlands (excl. Aruba and the relevant territories of the (Dutch) Antilles)
- Norway (excl. Svalbard)
- Spain (excl. Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla)
- United Kingdom (excl. Isle of Man, Jersey and Guernsey)