Your ordered products will be delivered Monday - Friday. An order that has been submitted on a Danish public holiday will be processed the next working day following the public holiday.
Please note that we only ship to home or office addresses - not to P.O. boxes.
The carrier will need a signature when delivering the parcel. It can be from you or from another person at the same address e.g. a family member or a receptionist.
Country of delivery: United Kingdom
|Delivery method||Delivery time||Cost|
|Standard||2-3 business days||£7.00|
|Express||1-2 business days||£17.00|
Christmas delivery 2016
During sale few days delay in delivery must be expected
|Country||Delivery before Christmas||Delivery before New Year's|
|Denmark||20 Dec||28 Dec|
|Sweden||19 Dec||27 Dec|
|Norway||17 Dec||23 Dec|
|United Kingdom||19 Dec||23 Dec|
|Ireland||16 Dec||23 Dec|
|Finland||19 Dec||23 Dec|
|France||19 Dec||23 Dec|
|Spain||16 Dec||22 Dec|
|Italy||16 Dec||23 Dec|
|Switzerland||16 Dec||23 Dec|
|Belgium||19 Dec||27 Dec|
|Netherlands||19 Dec||27 Dec|
|Germany||19 Dec||27 Dec|
|Austria||19 Dec||23 Dec|
Your order will be delivered by UPS to the shipping address provided. One delivery attempt will be made. If you are not available at the time of delivery, the order may be redeemed at the nearest UPS collection point. You will be notified of the pick-up point by UPS. You can pick it up or call to schedule a new delivery time.
Tracking your order
Once your order has been shipped you will receive a shipping confirmation with a tracking link. You can also log into your account and click "My Orders". Here you will be able to see the status of your order.
If you do not have an account, you are welcome to contact Customer Care who will do their best to inform you about your order status.
Countries we deliver to
We currently ship to the following countries:
- Austria (excl. Riezlern)
- Denmark (excl. Faroe Islands and Greenland)
- Finland (excl. Aland Islands)
- France (excl. Guadeloupe, French Guiana, Martinique, Réunion, Mayotte, Monaco, Saint Pierre, Wallis and the Futuna Islands, and New Caledonia)
- Germany (excl. Island Helgoland, and area of Busingen)
- Italy (excl. Campione d’Italia, Livigno, San Marino and Vatican City)
- Netherlands (excl. Aruba and the relevant territories of the (Dutch) Antilles)
- Norway (excl. Svalbard)
- Spain (excl. Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla)
- United Kingdom (excl. Isle of Man, Jersey and Guernsey)